Music Marketplace Case Study | 2muchcoffee
- The concept that can be expanded in a bigger project for event planning
- Proper targeting as a guarantee of local support
- Project idea that gives the opportunity to join an international market
- Early stage startup idea
- Lack of clear specification
- No availability of in-house software engineers with the required expertise
- For this complex platform (web), our choice was Angular for front and Node.js (Nest.js) for the back. Because of their consistency and ability to run the big projects smoothly.
- For the mobile app, we've chosen Hybrid development to decrease development time for different system versions. And when it comes to Hybrid development - React Native is our priority.
How does it work?
The platform and app are created to solve the problems from both sides: musicians as well as clients. Gathering talented musicians in one place will give them an opportunity to easily find the job. As for clients, they will have a big range of choice regarding musicians to make their event truly special.
All this in one makes the platform and an app a strong and useful management tool.