Presented in Agile Singapore 2013 Conference
Agile manifesto values working software more than comprehensive (architecture) documentation. Though working software is only a means to an end, to the ultimate agile aim – learning through feedback. The term "software architecture" has a bad reputation of big design upfront and analysis paralysis in the agile community, though if practiced deliberately it can become an efficient and effective learning tool in an agile toolbox.
In this workshop you will learn step by step how to:
- design lean architectures fast;
- incorporate requirements incrementally;
- communicate architecture effectively in teams;
- consider "non-functional" requirements;
- asses technical and business risks.