Stresses, anxieties, bad diet choices, shortage of exercise - these are the first steps towards obesity. But additionally, the Bad Four potentially lead you to sadness disorder as well.
You become depressed by the fact itself when you start gaining weight. You feel guilty, unsightly, lacking self-confidence, feeling like you've lost control of your lifetime.
If you're depressed and on antidepressant medications as an element of depression treatment, they may also donate to you gaining fat, you are on the right medications so you better check with your doctor to make sure.
Also one of this symptoms of despair is gaining fat as you feel in need of comfort because you can't stop eating.
Being overweight causes you to withdraw from your friends and family and from your community as people often judge you by your weight. There is a whole stigma that is social obesity - obese people are harder to find work, to participate in community activities, to live full life as they become less mobile. No wonder obesity and depression are frequently found together.
There are plenty of things you can do to assist with your obesity causing depression OR depression causing obesity:
1. look for help from the specialist for your depression. Get to the roots of your issues and restore control of everything by fighting them.
2. do not diet however ridiculous it appears. https://is.gd/cUUsN4 will only make you more depressed especially if you give it up and start to feel guilty because of your failure, you will also lack some vitamins and minerals essential for fighting your depression (vitamin B, fish oil, etc.)
3. Try to reduce your calories intake to 1500 per time instead, by changing extremely items that are calorific low-fat substitutes, plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and healthier choice of sweets. It will allow you to lose your weight slowly but healthily alternatively of yo-yo dieting.
4. If you over indulge, do perhaps not feel guilty but produce a system of counter-balances, - long walks for a chocolate binge, big home cleaning for a giant pizza, etc. You'll do your important workouts, burn your calories, speed up your metabolism and feel happier and more energetic.
5. Exercise anyway, it's going to launch hormones that are happy your human anatomy and is likely to make you feel generally better about your self. Just find something you enjoy.
6. Don't feel you friends and relatives, join a group or online forum like you should stay on your own in your fight, involve. Sharing your battle and finding support from others who go through the same will be an enormous help.
7. Drink a good amount of water, it will fill up your stomach, make you feel less hungry and more hydrated. It will also do miracles for the skin!
If anyone has any experience fighting depression and obesity, please share it with us.
Shaw McCann hasn't published any talks.