Slides presented at the second ONTOCHAIN Summit for Trustworthy Internet by François Chiron, CTO at Werenode
CLICK TO EDIT
MASTER TITLE STYLE
Click to add subtitle
• In order to accelerate the adoption of electric vehicles, the charging
infrastructure needs to grow much faster.
• The DEFev project allows utilizing all the existing private charging stations. Each
owner can share their equipment thanks to a fully decentralized P2P
marketplace. DEFev provides the blockchain solution where each station can
offer interoperable charging services without any central entity.
• The owner uses a DAPP to create a digital twin in the blockchain. Then, any EV
driver can find it on the map, pay for the service and charge his car.
• Managing every step of the process on-chain ensures traceability of transactions
(smart cities), transparency and instant payment while building the reputation of
• DEFev is developed by Werenode.
Shared File Sys
OC File Storage
LIVE DEMO !
• The Dapp for the owner and for the EV driver are available at :
• The smart contracts are deployed onChain:
Under the names EVSEAB_Pilot and ScoringBoard (code available)
AND GET INVOLVED!
Thank you for
your attention !