Writing a modern web app these days can sometimes feel like a tedious process; frameworks, boilerplates, abstractions, dependency management, build processes..the list of requirements for a front-end workflow appears to grow each year.
What if however, you could automate a lot of this? This talk introduces you to a new workflow of tools to keep you productive on the front-end.
- Yeoman, Grunt and Bower
- Brand new features in Chrome DevTools
- Alfred workflows
- Tools for live editing and debugging CSS/JS/HTML with Chrome
- Productivity tools for Sublime
- Tools for synchronised cross-device mobile testing
- Network throttling tools
- Visual regression testing tools
and much more.
Keynote from FOWA 2013.