Lecture 23: Quiz 08
Office Hours: By appointment
Javier Gonzalez-Sanchez | SER431 | Fall 2018 | 2
§ 05% - Submit 3 CPP file. One file and only one per problem. No textures
at all. Thus, no BMP. Neither OBJ, PRJ, SLN, XYZ, etc.
§ 10% - Keep the functionality of moving and zooming the scene with the
§ 10% - Clean code. You are Software Engineers
Javier Gonzalez-Sanchez | SER431 | Fall 2018 | 3
30% - a tree fractal as shown below.
1) No leaves
2) It does not uses cylinders but boxy branches
Advice: draw one and use scale and rotate. Every level has a smaller size.
Javier Gonzalez-Sanchez | SER431 | Fall 2018 | 4
30% - a Koch snowflake with
1) A menu that allows select diverse levels ( 0 to 7 at least). 0 is a triangle.
2) When selecting a new level value the process begins
Javier Gonzalez-Sanchez | SER431 | Fall 2018 | 5
30% - a lightening bolt
1) Using materials and light effects.
2) Bright in all visible faces. And every iteration is thinner than the previous
3) No GL_LINE_*
SER431 Advanced Graphics
Disclaimer. These slides can only be used as study material for the class SER431 at ASU. They cannot be
distributed or used for another purpose.