Some stuff I learnt from the National Pupil Data Hack Day - details here:
National Pupil Data Hack
What’s in the data?
Key Stage 2
English & Maths (combined)
English, Maths & Science (combined)
KS4 and KS5 too - each has info from lower stages.
For a Pupil at Key Stage 2
• Total National Curriculum Points Score
• Average NC Points Score (ﬁne grading)
• Which School were they at?
• Which Local Authority does the School belong to?
• Were their results witheld by the school?
For a Pupil studying English at KS2
• Were they absent/unable to access the test?
• What was their score?
• What National Curriculum Level was achieved?
• How much progress did they make from KS1 to KS2?
• What Level did they achieve in Writing?
• What Level did they achieve in Reading?
• Were they included in the ‘Eligible Pupil Number’?
• Local Authority
• Address (including County & Postcode)
• School ID
• Establishment ID & Establishment Type
• Edubase (http://gov.tso.co.uk/education/api) provides