GDPR enforcement starts on May 25. There’s no shortage of advice out there about complying with GDPR, but little of it seems actionable for SaaS companies. With little more than a week left before enforcement, it’s time to ensure you are prepared.
We’ve learned a lot about GDPR, both through our own compliance efforts as well as by helping dozens of other companies complete their own prep. During this one hour webinar, we’ll provide practical, actionable steps so that your company can actually become GDPR compliant in time for enforcement. We’ll cover:
* How to deal with the requirements around consent for setting cookies or collecting and using personal data, and how these impact your analytics and marketing
* Ensuring you have the correct lawful basis for processing personal data
* Hiring or appointing a data protection officer to establish a governance structure for data protection
* When to sign Data Processing Addendums (DPAs) with your vendors
* The best resources and tools for ensuring you achieve compliance and maintain it