I gave an introduction to Interactive Prototyping with React and Framer for the design team in Eventbrite Spain. We covered how to create your first prototypes using Framer, as well as the main concepts of the tool:
- Frame: UI element (Image, Button, Avatar…)
- Graphic: Perfect for creating icons or vectors
- Stack: Group multiple frames Properties (spacing, direction…)
- Interactive scroll
We also covered important patterns:
- Design components: In order to re-use designs over the prototypes.
- Code components: So you can write React in your prototypes.
Any questions? Reach out to me on Twitter (@jgferreiro) or in my website: https://www.ferreiro.me/contact
- - -