Yarn Spinner is a tool for writing interactive dialog trees. This talk is a quick summary of what it is, and what it's good for!
A language for writing dialogue trees
I'm from Secret Lab!
Current writing tools
Usually game specific
Current writing tools could be better
• An interpreter for the Yarn dialogue
• Open source
• p great imo
• Yarn is based on Twine, a tool for
writing interactive ﬁction
• In Yarn, you write your dialogue and
choices in a text ﬁle
• This ﬁle is a script that's directly
• No importing, no laborious visual
• Extremely rapid editing