This Box Developer Workshop provides a base level ramp-up of Box platform, covering the following topics:
- Use cases: Practical use cases for using Box platform. This will cover typical application types and ways of using the service.
- User Types, Application Auth Types, and Scopes: The types of users defined with Box, application authentication methods (how to build apps), and application scopes (what apps have access to).
- Service Accounts: Working with service accounts, setting their permissions, and how to build application flow around them.
- Collaboration and Permissioning: Working with folder / file collaborations, how permissions work, and creating your application architecture.
- Error Conditions: Common error conditions encountered with Box application and how to build your program flow around them.
- Webhooks: Creating and working with webhooks and notifications for user and enterprise events.
- Token Management and UI Tools: Using and storing tokens, restricting and securing tokens, and building visualization tools via UI Elements.
- Skills: Covering the concept of custom Skills and how to build them.