Presentation about FullContact & it's values for TechHub Riga March 2015 meetup.
Building great products on both sides of the pond
Kārlis Lauva // FullContact
● We are solving the world's contact information problem
● Consumer apps for the web, iOS and Android
● APIs for enterprises
● Raised 19M in funding from some of the best investors
on the planet
Who we are?
December 2012: Cobook for iOS
February 2015: FullContact for iOS
How we got there?
From 6 people in TechHub
To 52 people in Denver & Riga
By being awesome with people
And having company values!
“We are a team”
Fixing global problems & working
“Respect every person”
“Move at the speed of trust”
Without trusting each other, it
would be impossible to operate
on a global scale
“Communicate with candor”
Communication across 9 time zones
● Google Docs & Hangouts
● Pivotal Tracker
“Never stop improving”
Employees grow with the company
● Investing in employee improvement
● Presence in related tech communities
● Code reviews and internal training
● Paid paid vacations & getting off the grid
“Be customer focused”
Helping customers succeed around
● 5 CS people in both Denver and Riga
● Days on the helpdesk for all employees
What we have in store
● Business Card Reader for iOS and Android
● FullContact webapp
● FullContact for Gmail
● Contact data APIs
● FullContact for iOS
Up-to-date contacts everywhere.
● Like to solve challenging problems?
● Believe that coding is an art?
● Engineering positions in Riga
● Android, iOS and JVM-based backend systems
Kārlis Lauva, 2015