Scalability is a crucial factor in an application deployed in any network and many applications often fail to scale due to certain limitations. Scalability has been one of the concerns even in the blockchain space. Although there are several ways to build scalable blockchain systems, off-chain transactions are the best-known solution. In this free live online session, we will be covering a few of the concepts surrounding this hot topic to get a deeper insight into the solution.
1. Scaling issues in the existing blockchain platforms
2. Basics of layer 2 blockchain protocols
3. Introduction to off-chain state channels and sidechains
4. The Lightning network: Design and implementation
5. Getting to know side chain implementations: Plasma, Rootstock,Loom
6. Other scaling solutions
Few of the slides have animations, so I have uploaded the presentation in google drive: