In this session, you'll get a quick introduction to the critical concepts of Spring Boot and learn how to quickly build working Spring Boot applications. Topics include:
* The three core features of Spring Boot upon which everything else builds
* Maven or Gradle? Java or Kotlin? Which version of Boot should you use? Why?
* Getting started creating Spring Boot apps
* Spring support in Integrated Development Environments (IDEs)
* Hello world! Creating your first Spring Boot REST API
* Adding database access to your Spring Boot app
* Spring Boot and Neo4j
And anything else we can fit into the session. Come & see what the excitement is all about, all code will be written 'live' and in real-time!