Follow these steps for a delicious salmon spread!
1. Marie grated the onion, measured
out the horseradish and liquid smoke,
and placed these into bowls ready
to add to the salmon mix.
2. She then opened the red salmon, drained it and removed any excess bones and skin
3. Marie squeezed two halves of a lemon into a bowl and added this to the salmon,
she chose to use more lemon juice and omit the salt, however, you can add this to taste
4. Marie then mixed in the cream cheese using a fork until the mixture was smooth
5. She then added the prepared horseradish, liquid smoke, and onion to the mix and
stirred them in
6. Once the mixture was smooth, Marie prepared the serving dish with some parsley
to garnish and opened the box of crackers
7. Marie then used a knife to spread a portion of the mix onto the crackers and
arranged them on the dish ready to serve
Marie with the finished dish!