Back in the golden days, some companies had a server, the extravagant ones, maybe even two. Now days with things like commodity hardware, virtualisation and this new website called "cloud", some companies have upward of even ten servers now. What a time to be alive.
We will enjoy together:
* What modern day infrastructure security involves.
* How that is in any way different to how it was in the late 90s.
* How your ops team looks exactly like a great attacker.
* No really, is Docker any different from Solaris Zones?
* Configuration management has made this better, right?
* Github: Where private keys are shared.
* Sobbing for hope and profit!