Want to learn quick tips that will improve your apps performance and load time? In this talk, we’ll explore the latest Swift techniques we can apply to create faster iOS apps. Topics discussed will include:
* The three dimensions of performance:
* Allocation (stack vs heap)
* Reference counting (less vs more)
* Method dispatch (static vs dynamic)
* Is Swift faster than Objective-C?
* Are structs faster than classes?
* Is inheritance faster than protocol extensions?
* Grand Central Dispatch patterns
* Whole module optimization and more