This talk features specific paths to move from simply using technology, toward revolutionizing learning using digital tools.
• International Society for Technology in
• Relevant standards for students, teachers,
administrators and now coaches and
computer science educators.
• website is www.ISTE.org
National Education Technology
Standards for Students
• Creating eﬀective digital
learning means creating
activities that involve these!
Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy transfers
the skills into actions the students
undertake in their learning.
Web 2.0 Tools & Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy
ISTE & Bloom’s
• By blending the NETS standards and
Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy, we can verify
the value of a digital learning activity for
• Let’s look at some examples.
As students begin to
process of breeding
their frogs, they can
speciﬁc types by
• Structures in
Evernote allow for
research that the
student can then
• Choose a level from Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy
below, and one of the NETS for students, and then
think of an activity from your subject that would
• Once you have an example we are going to create a
repository for these great ideas!
• Scan the QR Code, or go to the address below using
whatever devices you have.
• If you can’t do it now, add it later!
• Results link will be shared at www.mrkeenan.com