How can your team start sharing code with Kotlin Multiplatform? This is a simple question for a complex, and nuanced challenge.
Over the past year, our team has invested into Kotlin Multiplatform for both our iOS and Android applications. In this talk, we'll discuss our lessons learned and highlight how to solve key challenges including:
- Getting organizational buy in
- Configuring a multi-artifact build
- Building a CI/CD pipeline
- Publishing .jar, .aar, and Swift Packages
- Integration into brownfield applications
- Optimizing developer experience
By the end of this talk, you should have a clear technical and product roadmap for integrating Kotlin Multiplatform into your apps.