Are you feeling unfulfilled at your work? Join me for a thought-provoking 10-minute talk to explore a few proven strategies for reigniting passion. Discover new perspective to approach your work and leave feeling inspired to make meaningful changes in your professional life.
WordCamp Kerala 2023
Is work not satisfying
A few proven ideas to think
Have got any of these thoughts?
Or maybe something similar
• I feel like I'm not making a difference.
• I don't feel challenged anymore.
• I don't enjoy working with my colleagues.
• I'm not being recognised for my contributions.
• I'm not being compensated fairly.
• I don't feel like I have a good work-life balance.
• I don't feel like I'm growing or developing in my role.
Humans (We) are highly
Often it works great but sometimes …
We get bored
We are novelty seeking animal
When do we feel
When reality is not better than our expectations
Are you looking for meaning
of life in your work?
Don’t feel shy, almost all of us do at some level
You can find meaning in almost anything
Just look around
• Family / Relationship / Raising a kid
• Personal growth (trying ChatGPT or Midjourney)
• Community involvement (e.g WordCamps)
• Exercise and health
Its less about what you do, it more about how you see it.
Is truly “work” the problem?
Try looking objectively
Peeling off the layers of subjectivity - “Feeling overwhelmed”
• have too much work to do
• I keeps getting more tasks
• feel like I'm not doing a good job
• I can't say no to my manager
• I don't have clear boundaries and expectations in my role
• I'm not comfortable communicating my needs & limits
Your mind vs. your work
Is better to have the difference clear.
“Do what you love”
“Appreciate what you do”
Live life with zero
Turn your expectations
Have any questions?
Send them at onemoreprince