How do you reach over 200 million Americans eager to support businesses that use clean energy? With the Green-e certification logo, recognized by 1 in 3 US adults, businesses can let their customers know they are supporting a clean energy leader.
This free webinar will give an introduction to Green-e® Marketplace, a program to verify and certify renewable energy purchases and climate commitments, as well as provide effective promotional tools companies can leverage to market those purchases.
Hear from two current participants, Bank of America and Bigelow Tea, as they share their renewable energy sourcing strategy and experience participating in the program, including:
• Why their companies choose to go green with clean energy
• Their renewable energy sourcing strategy
• Why they choose to become Green-e certified
• The benefits of Green-e certification, including differentiation, risk reduction and promotional tools/support
• Bob Hendrick, VP Corporate Responsibility, Bigelow Tea
• Beth Wytiaz, SVP, Global Environmental Operations Manager, Bank of America
• Michelle McGinty, Program Outreach Manager, Center for Resource Solutions