Persisting the State is an integral part of any application, and it profoundly influences how we architect the application. But do we need to store the state in the first place? Is there any alternative?
You will learn:
* Functional-First Programming with F#
* A different view on how to manage state
* A good understanding of Event Sourcing and CQRS principles
* No prior knowledge of F# or Event Sourcing is required
* You'll need a Mac, Windows or Linux laptop with F# installed. See www.fsharp.org for installation instructions.
Together, let's experience a difference perspective of State Management.