What if you could turn your ideas into real projects and build tools for automating work without needing to know how to code? Until recently, the only people who could build things on the internet were a few ambitious people who spent months learning to code before publishing even the most basic website. Today, anyone with a little creativity and access to the internet can use GUI-based (no code) tools quickly and easily to build not only websites, but also to create fully functional custom applications without writing any code. What seemed impossible a few years ago is now a reality: drag, drop, and deploy. This session is perfect for those who want to learn how to take advantage of opportunities to adapt and leverage the right technologies at the right time to meet organizational goals.
#NoCode tools allow anyone to create automated workflows between your favorite apps and services to synchronize files, get notifications, collect data, and more. They can boost business productivity to get more done in less time and even create custom apps without needing to write any code. In this session you’ll discover how, with the help of these #NoCode tools, you can develop, integrate, and automate your important L&D processes quickly and easier than ever before.
In this session, you will learn:
* What #NoCode is and why you should care
* How to use a variety of task automation platforms such as IFTTT, Zapier, and * Microsoft Power Automate, which enable anyone to spend less time doing operational tasks (aka busy work)
* How and where to find the right tool for your projects
* About some of the options available for designing and creating websites and applications without involving (much, if any) coding
* The best people and resources for learning how to extend what you learn beyond the end of this learning experience