Lessons learned while deploying Titan to a production environment.
A few things to keep in mind:
* Everything said here should be taken with a grain of salt
* Our overall message was: "Titan is awesome"
* This was our first foray into the world of graphs; we are not experts by any stretch of the imagination
* These slides were meant as talking points, so they may not come across as intended when taken out of context
* I've been informed that Titan can handle supernodes just fine: http://thinkaurelius.com/2012/10/25/a-solution-to-the-supernode-problem/