June 2012 - Talk about mobile development using Appcelerator Titanium SDK while I was working @ iTexico
Design by David Sandoval - www.linkedin.com/in/davidsandovalcastro/en
Cesar D. Cavazos - @cesarcvz
• Cross-platform mobile development support based on
• Create iOS, Android, and mobile web apps from a single
• 70% faster than developing in Objective-C or Java
• Unlimited extensibility
• Titanium isn’t a write-once-run-everywhere platform is
more like write-once-adapt-everywhere tool.
• Create compelling user experiences with cloud services
like push notifications and check-ins.
• Ti doesn’t generate native code.
• Titanium it’s open source! Use it now!
Apps & Community
• Active community of +300,000 developers
worldwide and growing everyday.
• Titanium powers more than 25,000 Apps
• Largest team in Latin America.
• Conference application for Thomson Reuters
events. More than 2,600 sessions per year.
• iPad/iPhone application.
• 4 iTexico Developers in 3 months.
• Next course: July 4th 2012
• Official TCAD course with Certification