Presentation from GDG DevFest Ukraine 2018 - the biggest community-driven Google tech conference in the CEE.
Learn more at: https://devfest.gdg.org.ua
Android App Bundles were one of the most exciting announcements during this years Google I/O - they help you leverage the modular architecture of your apps in order to optimize your users' downloads. This all sounds cool, but what if your current codebase isn't modular at all?
During this presentation Mateusz will guide you through his team's journey of splitting a huge, monolithic app into smaller, independent pieces responsible for specific experiences. The journey that they started even before AppBundles were a thing. Join this talk to learn how:
- You can set up your dependency injection (e.g. with Dagger) with a multimodular project structure that AppBundles enforce.
- To navigate between different modules within your app.
- You can benefit from AppBundles beyond 'just' the architecture
- To structure your app modules in the version control system.
- You can reuse those modules across different apps.
- And more!