Matthew McCullough, Git Trainer at GitHub and Alex Blewitt introduce Git and Gerrit to the London JUG in October of 2011.
1) Great GitHub help pages:
2) A wonderful open source Git book from Scott Chacon:
3) A free one-hour intro session offered approximately every one to four weeks:
4) Office hours in which any Git or GitHub questions can be asked in a chat room:
5) A full day Git bootcamp class:
Training details and registration: http://github.com/training/online
Brochure link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53401/github/GitHub-Git-Training-Flyer-v2.0.pdf
6) On-site custom Git training.
7) O'Reiily's Git Master Class