My goal with this talk was to go beyond a simple TDD intro; instead, this is a brief tour of how I actually practice test-driven development when I'm using Jasmine and CoffeeScript.
* http://tryjasmine.com - play with Jasmine right from your browser!
* https://github.com/searls/jasmine-fixture - easy DOM setup for tests
* https://github.com/searls/jasmine-stealth - add-ons to Jasmine's Spies API
* https://github.com/searls/jasmine-given - a Given-When-Then DSL for Jasmine
* http://searls.test-double.com/2012/04/01/types-of-tests/ - a blog post about the various types of tests, and why isolation testing is nifty