Whether you’re thinking of building a new site with the block editor or converting an existing site to blocks, you’ll learn something you can apply:
• How to build an attractive site with only core blocks: 2018 and 2020
• How to add Gutenberg support to an existing theme.
• Which block collections have the best block for ________
• How ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) blocks give PHP developers superpowers
• Two ways to save time and labor with reusable blocks
• How to decide when to create a custom post type and when to create a block
• How to build block templates for custom post types and why they rock
• Keeping your clients on brand with the Gutenberg color palette
• Helpful plugins for modifying, exporting, restricting, and locating blocks
• What clients love about the block editor—and what they don’t
Code examples and other resources will be available so you can review details and get a head start on your own projects.