Watch the presentation: https://youtu.be/oU9zJ9yof1I
This presentation shows how to be a pragmatic Android programmer by showing real examples of applications/products developed in BQ attending to three important topics:
- Why and how to implement a pragmatic CLEAN architecture with a custom dependency injection framework and ReactiveX features.
- Why and how to implement unit, integration, view and smoke tests in every CLEAN layer and what tools should be used.
- Why and how to implement pragmatic Continuous
Development/Testing/Integration/Delivery by showing several tricks, plugins and snippets that you could use as a daily basis.
Links to open source released for this talk:
- POedtior Android Gradle Plugin: https://github.com/bq/poeditor-android-gradle-plugin/
- Tag-flow (automatic commit tagging): https://github.com/bq/tag-flow
Dashboard widgets based on Dashing.io
- Bugsnag Error: http://bit.ly/29LnMw2
- Google Play Reviews: http://bit.ly/2a0wNmG
- Google Play Rating: http://bit.ly/29z8aJO