Video: coming soon
Modularizing your app seems to be all the hype these days. But why should you actually care? What are the benefits for you and your team? How should a modularized app look like? And how do you start splitting your app?
In this talk, you will learn why modularization matters and how a modularized architecture looks like. We'll study a real-life example project and investigate how modules are set up, organized and configuration is shared across modules. Finally, you'll learn how you can start modularizing your existing app and I'll share what lessons we learned while doing so at Philips Hue.
1. why - http://bit.ly/modularization_why
2. architecture - http://bit.ly/modularization_architecture
3. example - http://bit.ly/modularization_example
4. how - http://bit.ly/modularization_how
5. lessons - http://bit.ly/modularization_lessons
Source code: http://bit.ly/modularization_code #androiddev #mobiconf