Presented at SP Digital
Agile development as renewing cycles
After a number of iterations (sprint), we usually wind down the
period of intense product development with a “Retrospective”.
Its a kind of post-mortem / evaluation on the sprint.
This is a good time to make mid-course corrections in your
project and processes.
Allow your team to understand each other’s working style
“Regardless of what we discover, we
understand and truly believe that
everyone did the best job they could,
given what they knew at the time, their
skills and abilities, the resources
available, and the situation at hand.”
- What went well? What pleases you?
- What didn’t go so well? What made you unhappy?
- What confuses you? Questions you might still have?
- Action Items - What we should do about these ideas?
WHAT DO WE DO?
1. Each person take a post-it pad & marker.
2. Take next 10 minutes and jot down thoughts and comments for
each of the 3 columns. One post-it for each thought.
3. Stick on Retro Board together. We’ll group similar post-its.
4. Go through together and you are encouraged to discuss freely.
5. Distill out action items as we go along.