Virtual events and other online fundraising methods allow nonprofits to reach broader audiences. But most states have yet to confirm specific guidance for online fundraising, leaving organizations confused about how to ensure their event is compliant.
Learn best practices and insightful strategies that can help make your event both successful and compliant, including:
* Which traditional and online fundraising activities trigger registration and reporting obligations.
* What additional laws apply when the event includes charitable gaming.
* How compliance helps build trust with donors and sponsors.
* What resources are needed to manage events.
* How to best manage your fundraising registrations and renewals.
* What resources are needed to manage compliance.