Update of my "goddd whyyy" deck, containing some new "aphorisms" I have put together during the last months.
As a ddd practitioner who's kind of new in golang I immediately felt the itch to bring the practice within the gophers' realm, and here's the story of the first part of that journey :)
* Domain-Driven Design Distilled: https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/0134434420/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=omissis09-21&creative=21718&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=0134434420&linkId=08c3212a03882953d87f5ee17460acff
* DDD in PHP: https://leanpub.com/ddd-in-php
* Introducing Event Storming: https://leanpub.com/introducing_eventstorming
* DDD Concepts As One Liners: https://blog.sapiensworks.com/post/2015/05/25/DDD-Concepts-As-One-Liners
* Ben Johnson`s Standard Package Layout: https://medium.com/@benbjohnson/standard-package-layout-7cdbc8391fc1
Code Repository: https://gitlab.com/omissis/eventstorming-go