JUST EAT changed its culture towards embracing DevOps principles, and heavily leveraged AWS to achieve it.
We're a successful online takeaway ecommerce website running on a Microsoft-based platform.
Come learn how we:
* re-organised our teams and our platform to loosely couple them
* re-organised our architecture to be more modular
* made it possible for developers to operate their code in production directly, starting with shoot-it-in-the-head debugging
* made it possible for developers to continuously ship changes
* eliminated most differences between production and qa environments
* became more resilient as a happy by-product
(The tooling descriptions are at the end because I didn't present them, but still got questions)