You may find complicated to understand what's going on these slides. But it's workshop :)
The idea was to share some knowledges about making more secure apps. We talked about:
- why SSL is not enough
- strategies to implement SSL pinning
- how to understand basic risks and threats of common mobile client-server infrastructure
- protection methods against those threats
- what is symmetric encryption; why we need it. where to store data and key.
- what is transfer encryption; when we need it.
Please download slides as PDF (button on the right) to be able to tap on the links.
Links to example repo: