Fully AMP pros/cons
Chrome Tech Talk Night #14
Web Platform Study Group
FRAME00, INC. CTO
AMP is a famous use case of
Made the website is fully AMP.
Source of https://devtoken.rocks/
• I can focus on application development without defining
• AMP validators know about performance best practices.
• I can get good user experience if only care for CDN.
• Do you (really) need SPA? It gives us the noticing of asking
• I could build without any problems with just AMP.
• I could build without thinking about the layer of persistent
• When I return to the original means of web development, I remember
the issue is simple.
• I don‘t know the templating library to generate AMP valid
• Insert the boilerplate, styles put together one, and resolve AMP script
1 AMP …
• I made it myself.
• amp-bind‘s states, expressions, and bindings interact using
strings as keys.
amp-bind , ,
• Is the key exist? Is the schema correct? I need a parser to validate it.
• I want to solve this problem by using the JS/TS platform, not a parser.
In my case
Create a template for AMP
I like lit-html, so I using template
literals on the server-side too.
Create a component
Create a page
Insert the boilerplate,
styles put together one,
clean up duplicate styles with cssnano,
and resolve AMP script dependencies.
AMP makes it easy to build high-