A small lightning talk about ZeroServices (https://github.com/Lothiraldan/ZeroServices)
Micro-Services made f*****g easy.
• Python Dev
• API fan
So you want an API…
The API debate
• The API should be written in NodeJS
• We should use PUT instead of PATCH
• I want an xml representation
• Collection+json is better than JSON-LD.
• Flask / Django debate.
The missing debate
• What about not HTTP interaction (ﬁlesystem,
XMPP, IRC, …).
• Need for a distributed architecture.
• Integrating several languages / DB.
• Integrate old soap API.
• A distributed resource (as in REST) framework.
• Automatic realtime API.
• And some others cool features:
• Dynamically computed attributes.
• Broker-less worker.
• A distributed micro-services architecture with a
realtime API and a broker-less task worker in 33
lines of Python which compute the root of some
• Challenge accepted!