Microservices are being deployed by many Java Hipsters. If you're working with a large team that needs different release cycles for product components, microservices can be a blessing. If you're working at your VW Restoration Shop and running its online store with your own software, having five services to manage and deploy can be a real pain.
This presentation will show you how to use JHipster to create Angular + Spring Boot apps with a unified front-end. You will leave with the knowhow to create your own excellent apps!
Bonus: I'll show you how to use Ionic for JHipster to create native applications on mobile. It's pretty darn slick! 👌
* Play by Play: Developing Microservices and Mobile Apps with JHipster - a Pluralsight course I created with Michael Hoffman.
* Build a Microservices Architecture for Microbrews with Spring Boot
* Develop a Microservices Architecture with OAuth 2.0 and JHipster
* Deploy JHipster to Google Cloud with Kubernetes
* Use Ionic for JHipster to Create Mobile Apps with OIDC Authentication