Angular for Data
The term web server can refer to hardware or software, or both of them working together.
What is a Web Server
• On the hardware side, a web server is a computer that stores web server software and a website's component
the Internet and supports physical data interchange with other devices connected to the web.
• On the software side, a web server includes several parts that control how web users access hosted files. At a
minimum, this is an HTTP server. An HTTP server is software that understands URLs (web addresses)
and HTTP (the protocol your browser uses to view webpages). An HTTP server can be accessed through the
domain names of the websites it stores, and it delivers the content of these hosted websites to the end user's
Examples of web server uses
Web servers often come as part of a larger package of internet-
and intranet-related programs that are used for:
• Sending and receiving emails;
• Downloading requests for File Transfer Protocol (FTP) files;
• Building and publishing webpages.
Common and top web server software on
• Apache HTTP Server. Developed by Apache Software Foundation, it is a
free and open source web server for Windows, Mac OS X, Unix, Linux,
Solaris and other operating systems; it needs the Apache license.
• Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS). Developed by Microsoft
for Microsoft platforms; it is not open sourced, but widely used.
• Nginx. A popular open source web server for administrators because of
its light resource utilization and scalability. It can handle many concurrent
sessions due to its event-driven architecture. Nginx also can be used as
a proxy server and load balancer.
• Node.js is an open source server environment
• Node.js is free
• Node.js runs on various platforms (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.)
• Node.js can generate dynamic page content
• Node.js can create, open, read, write, delete, and close files on the server
• Node.js can collect form data
• Node.js can add, delete, modify data in your database
Webpack is a popular module bundler, a tool for bundling application
source code in convenient chunks and for loading that code from a server
into a browser.
was invented, it was expected to be used for short snippets of code embedded in a web page. we have a
language that was designed for quick uses, and then grew to a full-fledged tool to write applications with
makes it have many of these.
Detecting errors in code without running it is referred to as static checking. Determining what’s an error and
what’s not based on the kinds of values being operated on is known as static type checking.
TypeScript checks a program for errors before execution, and does so based on the kinds of values, it’s a static
type checker. For example, the last example above has an error because of the type of obj. Here’s the error
open standard file format, and
data interchange format, that
uses human-readable text to
store and transmit data objects
consisting of attribute–value pairs
and array data types.
Awesome Style Sheet
Syntactically Awesome Style
Sheet is the superset of CSS.
SCSS is the more advanced
version of CSS. Due to its
advanced features it is often
termed as Sassy CSS. SCSS have
file extension of .scss.
Which utilizes these technologies
Introduction to Angular
Introduction to Angular
• Angular is a framework for building client
application in HTML, CSS and TypeScript(that
• Angular uses the concept of single page
Advantages of single page application
• Fast and responsive
• Caching capabilities
• Client-Side rendering
• Easy debugging
A component have 3 basic part
• Css file
• Component file
Angular Communicate with back end
• To communication with back end angular uses
the concept of “services”
Angular Life Cycle Hooks
Introduction to APIs
Introduction to APIs
• API stands for application programming interface. This is a
concept in software technology that essentially refers to how
multiple applications can interact with and obtain data from one
Introduction to API
REST (Representational State Transfer)API
• A RESTful API is an architectural style for an application
program interface (API) that uses HTTP requests to access and
• That data can be used to GET, PUT, POST and DELETE data
types, which refers to the reading, updating, creating and
deleting of operations concerning resources.
• WebSocket is an advanced technology that
allows real-time interactive communication
between the client browser and a server
• Web Sockets on the other hand don’t need you
to send a request in order to respond. They allow
bidirectional data flow so you just have to listen
for any data
• You can just listen to the server and it will send
you a message when it’s available
Web sockets are good for..
• Real-time applications
• Chat apps
• IoT (internet of things)
• Online multiplayer games
• What is the difference between
CSS and SCSS?
• TypeScript for the New
• COVID-19 LK History API
• COVID-19 HPB API
• Demo Project
• Loading Animation Library