Learn how to rip apart UI controls, so that you can rebuild them better, stronger, and faster.
A couple useful things that were only in my demos or speaker notes:
- When logging out recursiveDescripton, copy and paste things into TextWrangler documents. Select two documents in the sidebar and then right click to compare them.
- Use the left/right arrow keys to navigate through QuickTime videos: hold the key down to go in slow-mo, tap the key to go frame by frame.
- When looking at a video in QuickTime, Cmd-C to copy the current frame to the clipboard, and then Cmd-N in Preview to open New From Clipboard.
- The easing example is here: https://github.com/designatednerd/EasingExample
- If you're on Mavericks or below, the two airplay solutions I mentioned are Reflector (http://www.airsquirrels.com/reflector/) and AirServer (http://www.airserver.com/)