Prioritizing to Win
Trainer: Dr. Elmi Zulkarnain Osman
This useful workshop has been skillfully designed and contextualized to engage and empower participants with the tools to overcome barriers to working efficiently and effectively. Participants will discover a range of techniques for prioritizing tasks, dealing with time wasters and managing themselves and others.
Participants will participate in a series of questionnaires, games, discussions and hands-on activities that relate time management techniques to your daily life. They will also watch a video that will give them useful tips on how to balance their schedule i.e. time for volunteer work, personal time and excel in their career.
By the end of this workshop participants would be able to:
• Create balance between nurturing rich relationships and managing a great career.
• Examine their life, motives and priorities and thus take over the control of their time and life.
• Manage time effectively so that at the end they achieve what is most important to them.
• Live a more fulfilling life – personally and professionally.
Method of Delivery
• Lecture, group work, role play, questionnaires, games, discussions and hands-on activities and quizzes.
• The Clock and the Compass
• The 3 Generations of Time Management
• The Urgency Addiction
• The 4 Quadrants
• True North Principles
• Balancing your Roles
• The Win-Win Approach
Points for clients to take note:
The above stated quote is not inclusive of venue rental and refreshments/meals.
If you have further questions, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for supporting us.