How do two established web professionals, known for their own individual strengths and brands, merge their two identities without losing their sense of self? How does that translate to a brand system?
In this high-level talk, Lea will go through:
* The difference between branding yourself and branding a company
* The research involved to remove external assumptions
* A few key questions that she and Emily both had to answer separately about themselves and the company
* How these findings informed their new company name, their eventual logo, copy, and site design
* How the brand system created helps contribute to business goals