This talk was given to a number of digital health startup entrepreneurs looking to raise capital and sell their wares into the USA market. It answers questions like:
* What are the most common fundraising mistakes most make again and again and how can you avoid them?
* What kinds of BS can healthcare investor and customers detect?
* What innovations can you help customers deploy?
* Where are the major opportunities to grow your business?
Key takeaways include:
* Go narrow, specialize, dive deep – talk about what’s important to your customers.
* Understand PBU: Payer vs. Benefiter vs. User
* Understand why healthcare businesses buy stuff so you can serve them in ways they find you indispensable
* The key issues/problems you’ll need to address that most fail to understand or prepare for.