There are a number of methodologies floating around that help improve how we write and maintain our CSS: SMACSS, BEM, or Object-Oriented CSS. In this session, you’ll get a better understanding of Sass and modular based design principles and how we can use them to create flexible, modular and responsive CSS.
In this session we’ll:
• contrast SMACSS, OOCSS, & BEM concepts
• discuss practical information about how to structure your Sass
• look at a handful of modular examples
• wield the power of Sass to it’s fullest and love it
• not be dogmatic about preferred methodologies ‘cause we really just want to enjoy writing Sass