Interested in testing a project, building a proof-of-concept, or playing with a graph database - all without handling database administration yourself? Neo4j Aura (free tier) is the option for this and so much more, without any fees or costs of any kind to you!
In this hands-on session, we will cover the following:
- what Aura is, what's provided with free tier, and how to access it
- how to manage and monitor the database from the control board
- how to import data, run queries, and interact with the database
- how to connect to the database from other sources (like Desktop, drivers, and more)
- (time permitting) how to access and deploy an application for the database
We will also see how to find help and other information specific to using Neo4j in the cloud!