In this half-day, hands-on workshop you’ll learn how to move from a pile of incredibly detailed findings from research (of all kinds – user research, content analysis, business research) to an initial design.
We’ll work right through a fun and realistic design problem so you can practice the ideas as we go. At the end of the workshop, you’ll be ready to put this all into practice in your own work.
What you’ll learn:
- How to comb research for findings
- Analyze the findings to see patterns
- Communicate research findings to others (including journey maps and personas)
- Write broad scenarios of use
- Sketch individual elements of a design
- Combine the elements into a broader design
- Create a prototype
- Test a prototype