• Name: ͔Ή͍ (Twitter: @kamui_project)
• Company: DMM.com
• App: MENUS
• Community: ϖϯΪϯଜ
• 6/18 Tue.
• DMM.com LLC
(ೆઢ ຊҰஸӺ ݁)
I will tell you …
I want to ﬁx in a
In case of a XcodeGen?
Homebrew -> old version..?
How can we do ?
I want to install old version’s XcodeGen
on the CI system, such as Bitrise.
I suggest you use another installation
method like ~~, or using Mint.
• A tool for managing Swift command line
developed based on SPM.
• We can specify the version of tools used for
• We can install multiple versions and specify
and run them.
• It is often not possible to update due to project
reasons or company reasons.
• Of course, I think it is ideal if there is sense of speed that can
always respond to the latest version.
• If not so, it would be better if there is a policy not
to be shaken around the convenience of OSS.
• Such as using, Mint or Bundler.
In the end
• We’re Hiring!!!
-> Especially, Developer!
• Firstly… Let’s have lunch together!