Why does public speaking matter? Because this skill isn’t optional — not if you want to thrive in your career.
Indeed, every manager in every organization across every industry today is expected to know how to deliver a presentation. Whether you’re speaking while seated at a team meeting or roaming the room while keynoting a confab, you’ll find that addressing an audience is one of the most profitable skills you can possess.
Let me help you harness this power.
As a result of attending the below workshop, you’ll learn a variety of essential how-tos, including:
1. How to overcome your anxiety.
2. How to prepare.
3. How to interact with your audience.
4. How to vary your pitch and pace.
5. How to deploy your body language.
6. How to deliver your one big idea.
7. How to make your presentation a performance.