This speaker deck is will teach you on how to get your business found online. David Jenyns will talk about how you can use Google places to put your business ahead of the competition.
This presentation was taken from the Competition Crusher Workshop. To view other presentations, visit http://www.crusherworkshop.com
Get Your Business Found Online.
• It’s in prime position
GETTING DOWN TO BUSINESS
• Claim your listing or add a new one
• Use your domain email
• Company name (no funny business)
• Real address (can be hidden later)
• Approved categories + keywords
• Hours, photos, videos, additional notes
• Verify your listing - phone / mailer
• Address & service areas
• Get reviews
• Citations yellow pages, yelp, trip advisor (data must match)
• Claim your listing
• Encourage reviews
• Build citations
• Want another video or need help?